Monday, May 27, 2013

Google Me on Bing

Dining at a local eatery a Bing (search engine) representative walked through the door and began taking a few hurry photos of the eatery. Hold the fuck up, Mr. Gilles Bensimon. I’ve got a Barely Blink reputation to protect, which involves not being seen at a cheesy eatery.

Frankly, I’ve got an identity to protect, but I take it neither is the least of Bing’s concern, as their mission [seemingly] is to upstage their competitor, Google. I cannot imagine Bing superseding Google, but an ambitious pursuit seems warranted all-the-same. 

Google has become so synonymous with conducting internet searches, so much so that I might catch a sexual assault if I were to ask a gal to Bing me, as oppose to Google me. Or, perhaps I could ask her to Google me on Bing. 
 
Copyright © 2013 Barely Blink. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment